Whatsapp Web – A Guide How to Login QR Code Scan And Download
With the help of WhatsApp web. you can access your android WhatsApp account to your computer with simple steps.
below techappen provide a complete guide on WhatsApp web. with all answer to most of the questions in your mind like –
- What is WhatsApp Web?
- How to login
- All About QR Code, Scan, login, log out
- How to Download
Now Without Wasting A Min, Let’s Start Our Guide With the first Most Common Question About Any Queries-
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web’s user interface is based on the default Android one and can be accessed through whatsapp.com.
Access is granted after the users scan their personal QR code.
Quickly send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer.
WhatsApp web is a part of the application for pc users and these both have only one difference that WhatsApp you can use only on your mobile and Web you can use on your computer.
This feature comes in two flavors — a downloadable system app for Mac and Windows or the ability to operate directly from the browser.
WhatsApp Web and Desktop function as extensions of your mobile WhatsApp account.
“To use WhatsApp on your Computer” These are the exact words WhatsApp has used to describe the use of WhatsApp Web. So, using WhatsApp Web you can use WhatsApp on your Computer Browser.
Benefits Of this feature –
- use it on the web that means in our PC/Laptops.
- Share Images, Videos & Documents.
- We can share Emojis, GIF & Stickers.
- No need to download any application.
- Runs on any Browser.
How to login or Scan QR Code in the device?
What happens when you scan QR Code?
Your friends and family can add you as a contact on WhatsApp by scanning your WhatsApp QR code. Your QR code won’t expire unless you reset it or delete your WhatsApp account.
follow the step by step process to access-
- Open your browser and in the address bar type web.whatsapp.com
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and in the top right corner you’ll find options (: -> Like this but three dots), click on that
- Then click on the WhatsAppWeb option
- Scan the QR code on your computer using your WhatsApp app and it will connect automatically
- Now You Can Access.
How to Log out Whatsapp Web
On the website tap on Log out from all computers. Then you will be logged out from account from all browsers and computers that you are logged into.
How long does Stay logged in for?
30 minutes after automatically log out of your account due to security reasons.
Can We Do Video Call
the video calling feature has not been added yet. The same goes for the Windows or Mac applications as well – they do not have an audio or video calling function as of now.
How to use Dark Mode
- Open WhatsApp online via QR COde
- tap More options > Settings > Chats > Theme.
- Select from the following options:
- Dark: Turn dark mode on.
- Light: Turn dark mode off.
- enjoy online in dark mode.
Also You Can use Extension to enable WhatsApp Web in dark mode.
With this simple extension, you can activate or deactivate the dark mode, in a totally secure way.
How to download WhatsApp Desktop in PC –
WhatsApp can be used on your desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp Desktop on your computer, download it from the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or WhatsApp website.
- In your computer’s browser,
- go to the WhatsApp Download page,
- then download the .exe or .dmg file.
- Once the download is complete,
- open the .exe or .dmg file
- follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Credit – Facebook.com
we hope you like the article leave a comment below about any queries related to this subject. we solve it as fast as we can. don’t forget to subscribe us when we publish blog you will notified.
also you can check about latest blogs